BCI VS Virtual Reality ( Using OGRE )

About Brain Computer Interfaces, EEG, neurofeedback, related event announcements, jobs, etc.
KB88

BCI VS Virtual Reality ( Using OGRE )

Post by KB88 »

Hello to all,

First of all congratullation about your software. I started to use it about 15 days ago and there are a lot of potentials to do.

I saw the tutorial video and also i read some papers about BCI.

I would like to create a BCI system that communicate with a virtual reality enviroment. To do that i will use OpenVIbe for BCI and OGRE to create my Virtual Reality. To make the connection between all of them i will use VRPN.

About BCI system i will make a 2 different scenarios. One will be 2 classes - 4 electrodes and the other will be 3 classes.

About the first scenario it is ok for me and i dont have any problem.

But about the second scenario ( 3 classes ), i would like to have three directions. Right , Left and Forward or Backward. As i read in a previous conservations there are some limitations about 3 classes.
Could you please help me about how to create a 3 direction stimulator player ( maybe with XML stimulator or Lua stimutaror ) ?
Also what i can do with the classifier processor because i think that could not receive more than two inputs when i tried to implement a three classes trainer.

Thanks for your help...