About interfacing of openvibe with brainmaster

About Brain Computer Interfaces, EEG, neurofeedback, related event announcements, jobs, etc.
Chaman

About interfacing of openvibe with brainmaster

Post by Chaman »

Can anyone explain the interfacing details of brainmaster inc. with OpenVibe.what is the procedure.plz can anyone explain what is eeg simulator in brainmaster.how can it be used for research purpose?

LeeFX

Re: About interfacing of openvibe with brainmaster

Post by LeeFX »

Brainmaster Hardware -> Openvibe Acquisition Server
Brainmaster Software is proprietary therapeutic software that only work with certain hardware

madi

Post by madi »

I would also like to know how to interface the Brainmaster discovery 24E system with OpenVibe software?
Because Brainmaster 24E comes with its own software like Brain Avatar etc. What is the difference between using Brain Avatar software or OpenVibe Software?

LeeFX

Post by LeeFX »

Brain Avatar is a therapeutic eeg-analysis software where you can essentially automatically compare to a database, build protocols and train these
Openvibe is essentially the same, but a lot more things have to be done manually, so the overall process is a little sketchy (but transparent!)
I think the Openvibe Team has a medical and commercial spin-off of openvibe (Mensia Technologies?!) which looks quite interesting
Marco Congedo's OpenViBE tools is a great resource for advanced openvibe analysis

:wink:

madi

Post by madi »

How to interface/connect the OpenviBE software with BrainMaster Discovery24 can anyone explain step by step? As I want to build an experimental paradigm for a synchronous BCI that uses visual cues for motor imagery tasks. But I don't know how I can design the visual cues using OpenViBE. Is there any option to program/code our own visual cues in OpenViBE and integrate that with the recording EEG output from BrainMAster Discovery, so that we may know the exact timing of the cue and the related output signal at that time?

Please help Me....
Madi

LeeFX

Post by LeeFX »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9396
http://openvibe.inria.fr/send-stimulati ... on-server/
http://openvibe.inria.fr/community/tag/ ... sentation/
?
Regarding the stimuli, I just googled it for you, the information should be out there somewhere

Openvibes Acquisition Server should provide a driver for Brainmaster Discovery Hardware by default, did you try that?

madi

Post by madi »

Thanks a lot LeeFX for the prompt reply. I didn't install it yet. Will install the drivers and try to configure BrainMaster Discovery by entering Passkey from BrainMaster and check whether it works or not.
Will come back to you and update you.

Thanks again

irma.angulo

Post by irma.angulo »

Hi. I'm new to the use of brainmaster devices (in particular, Discovery 24E) and I am having trouble in connecting the device to the acquisition server. The acquisition server says it could not log in device (error 0) and says to please check the serial number and passkey. However, the passkey that I'm using is the one for openvibe. Hence, I don't know what the error could be or how to fix it. Thanks in advance for your help!

blehmann

Post by blehmann »

I am having the same issue, it is giving the same error code and really frustrating since I have no idea how to connect. Has anyone resolved this proble< Also the amount of characters given for the Serial Number Key are not matching with the amount of letters in the Key given which is strange.

irma.angulo

Post by irma.angulo »

Hi. Now that I remember, the serial key for the main software and openvibe were different and we contacted at the end BrainMaster Technical Support and they also updated some files that were required for our Windows version. Probably, the best option is to contact BrainMaster.