Stimulation Codes for Motor Imagery

Come here to discuss about OpenViBE in general!
tron_

Stimulation Codes for Motor Imagery

Post by tron_ »

Hello,

I am conducting analysis using the motor imagery data. I see the list of stimulation codes (http://openvibe.inria.fr/stimulation-codes/) however these do not correlate to the numbers in the dataset.

For example I'm seeing decimal numbers such as 1009, 9000, 785, 9001, 768, 769, 781, 800, etc. When I convert these to hexadecimal I am not seeing those hex values on the list of stimulation codes. Please let me know if there is anything I am overlooking, I appreciate your help!

Thank You!

tron_

Re: Stimulation Codes for Motor Imagery

Post by tron_ »

To be clear, I have found the hexadecimal equivalent of some of the stimulation codes. However I cannot find the stimulation codes associated with the following decimal values:

jtlindgren

Post by jtlindgren »

Hello, 33284 is the end of file code.

Its possible that the other numbers are some custom codes introduced by the experimenter. If the dataset documentation doesn't describe this, the only possible recourse seems to be to contact the dataset authors (see the referred scientific paper). However, its possible they don't remember, after all the years.

Best,
Jussi

umar

Post by umar »

Hi,
I want to run motor imagery experiment with 4 , and 6 classes. I was able to do that with 4 classes which has relevant stimulation codes(Up,Down,Left, Right). And the stimulation code for cross that appear exist, which provide a much easier way to increase the classes to 4. How do I create another stimulation code that shows something like the cross with 6 partitions?
Thanks!
Umar