CSP Spatial Filter Trainer

Come here to discuss about OpenViBE in general!
Aline Buzzi

CSP Spatial Filter Trainer

Post by Aline Buzzi »

Hi Dear,

I'm starting to use OpenVibe in few days just, because that my doubt can be ridiculus, if is sorry :) .

I need to train a classifier. Because that I saw the tutorials and I found the file "mi-csp-2-train-csp.xml" this scenario computes Common Spatial Pattern to produce a spatial filter that maximizes the difference between the signal of the two classes. I have just done one modification, I put the 'GDF file Reader' where had the 'generic stream reader'. But, the problem is that the box 'CSP Spatial filter trainer' don't generate a file with the configurations about my spatial filter. And the worst is that the Openvibe non return error or warnings.

My question is: Anyone knows what, maybe, is happen?

Thank you :)

fabien.lotte

Re: CSP Spatial Filter Trainer

Post by fabien.lotte »

Maybe you could post your scenario so we can know more about what can go wrong?
Also, what messages do you have in OpenViBE console?

Aline Buzzi

Post by Aline Buzzi »

Hi,

So, first, I used the scenario 'mi-scp-1-acquisition.xml' and I modified the Lua stimulator. The configuration file that I used in Lua Stimulator in attached. And where have the acquisition client I put the GDF writer which I put my signal file.
Then, how I said I used the mi-csp-2-train-CSP.xml, I just put the GDF file reader.

In the console appear just:
[ INF ] Adding configuration file(s) [C:/Program Files (x86)/openvibe//share/openvibe/kernel/openvibe-delayed.conf]
[ INF ] Adding configuration file(s) [C:/Users/Windows/AppData/Roaming/openvibe/openvibe-delayed.conf]
[ INF ] Adding configuration file(s) [C:/Users/Windows/Desktop/IC/Programas OpenVibe/scenario.conf]

I send how attachments the both scenarios that I said and my lua stimulator configuration.
Attachments
mi-csp-2-train-CSP.xml
(28.49 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
mi-csp-1-acquisition.xml
(25 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
Stimulu-rdre.txt
(2.33 KiB) Downloaded 309 times

fabien.lotte

Post by fabien.lotte »

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. There are two things that seem a bit weird in the files you send, and may explain the error:

- in the Lua script, there is a line "a = 2b = a+2", and b is undefined. I think b should be defined, and Lua probably does not allow two variable assignment in a row. First define, b, then a. But if b is defined as a function of a, and a as a function of b, that cannot work.

- in the acquisition scenario, you don't use an acquisition server but a gdf reader: where does the file you put there comes from? And why the need for an acquisition scenario if don't acquire anything?

I hope this helps,