[Internship] Looking for a position

Come here to discuss about OpenViBE in general!
don_matti

[Internship] Looking for a position

Post by don_matti »

Hello,

I am highly interested in brain-computer interfacing especially in means by helping disabled people. Concept of creating and developing such an environment like OpenViBE is really impressive and interesting. For the B. of Sc. diploma I used it in application which was covered more deeply here:
http://repo.bg.pw.edu.pl/index.php/pl/r ... b=&lang=pl
I wonder, if you considered in giving internships for students like me.

Cheers,
Matthew.

jtlindgren

Re: [Internship] Looking for a position

Post by jtlindgren »

Hello Matthew, I forwarded your message to some OpenViBE researchers who may be able to consider internships.

I have a hunch this kind of situation is usually best approached by finding an interesting research group,
and emailing their contact person directly.

Cheers,
Jussi

deepindraw

Re: [Internship] Looking for a position

Post by deepindraw »

I am also quite new to OpenViBE. But, I am quite fascinated by the use of it and all the concept of BCI designs that can definately help many people especially being from a under-developed country such as Nepal...I am doing a research currently for my Masters on EEG Recording tool to examine Cognitive Human Properties..I would also like to be involved in doing an Internship in this area and learn further more knowing more interesting possibilities..I am based in Bremen, Germany. I will also try to find some group of researchers here to continue learning about it.