CSV reader not available

Come here to discuss about OpenViBE in general!
karthiks

Re: CSV reader not available

Post by karthiks »

pickku wrote:thankyou for reply sir.I tried as you told changing to comma in channel selectors but it is not working.You told its working for you can you send the file and design to me.
Pickku,

you do not change the comma in channel selectors. you change to comma by double clicking on the csv file reader box. there you have to change the separator field to ',' if your csv file is using ','.

Hope this helps
Regards,

Karthik

bpayan

Post by bpayan »

Dear pickku,

You can find 2 scenarios and a CSV file examples. This can give you an example of the structure of the CSV file to use. As jLegeny says, The file you have sent (blink3_blink3.csv), need few modification to be used by the CSV reader. In your file, the columns Time and sampling rate was missing, have you add their? You can find documentation about the structure of CSV files at this address: http://openvibe.inria.fr/documentation/ ... eader.html

Other information: You need to add the column Time, although you select the setting “don't use the file time”. But in This case the time value isn't use, so all values of this column can be fix to 0, because it use the sampling rate value, to know when it need to send values.

I hope all these information helps.

Best regards,

bpayan
Attachments
record-[2011.05.13-09.55.36].csv
(438.06 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
CSV-reader-example.xml
(6.52 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
CSV-writer-example.xml
(5.83 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

pickku

Post by pickku »

thankyou for ur reply sir.I am able to see some signals with the modification you asked to do.But in the time column as I am setting it as 0 the signals are visible for only one second and then it is showing straight line.whether I have to put 0 for all the 1000 values or some other values in the time column,I am bit confused.

bpayan

Post by bpayan »

Dear pickku,

In your file, you have 1000 lines and I think you used a sampling rate equal to 512, that's why you have a very short signal. Exactly, your signal is visible for 1,95 second, because you read 512 lines per second. If the link3_blink3 file was recorded with the same sampling rate as the srieyeblink3 file, you need to change the value of your sampling rate by 128. In this case your file contains 7,81 second of signal.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

bpayan