We now have a multiplayer version of Brain Invaders where you can play in cooperative or competitive mode.
Homepage: https://bitbucket.org/toncho11/openvibe ... s/overview
1) Brain Invaders - a cool BCI game that utilize P300
https://bitbucket.org/toncho11/openvibe ... inInvaders
2) OpenVibe-plugins-gipsa - boxes for the OV platform
- Updated xDawn Trainer - spatial filtering for P300 SNR enhancement
- Riemman Potato - unsupervised and automatic EEG artifact rejection
- Parallel Port to Stimulation - converts a list of numeric values to Stimulations
- Stimulation Transformer - converts a list of stimulations to another list of stimulations
- Stream Matrix Merger - combines two matrices into a single streamed matrix
- Tagger - Performs hardware tagging or/and software tagging based on input stimulations. It does not visually stimulate the user.
- P300 Tagger - performs P300 visual stimulations to the user and tags each flash using hardware or software method. This box is an upgrade of P300 Speller Visualisation developed by INRIA.
3) Enhanced P300 scenarios for OpenVibe
https://bitbucket.org/toncho11/openvibe ... 0Scenarios
4) An updated OpenVibe Acquisition Server with:
- reworked GTEC driver that avoids signal lost
- added software tagging which allows the Acquisition server to receive stimulations from external applications