Openvibe Acquisition and Brainbay

Come here to discuss about OpenViBE in general!
eduardobmo

Openvibe Acquisition and Brainbay

Post by eduardobmo »

Hey everybody,

I am interested in Neurofeedback training since my thesis is about it actually. I noticed that OpenVibe has some features on Neurofeedback however it is kind of limited, sadly enough. However, Brainbay offers many possilities for Neurofeedback training. My question is if it would be possible to connect OpenVibe (for acquisition) and Neurobay (for feedback) with eachother and if that is the case, how could I approach it the best way possible?

On a side note: I cannot connect directly my amplifier (Nexus-32) directly to Braibay since it doesn't offer the TMSi amplifier driver nor the MindMedia driver.

Kind regards,

Eduardo

Thibaut

Re: Openvibe Acquisition and Brainbay

Post by Thibaut »

HI, I don't know BrainBay but you can maybe use LSL to pass from acquisition Server to LSL if brainbay know LSL. (Acquisition Server -> LSL in website http://openvibe.inria.fr/how-to-use-lab ... -openvibe/)

eduardobmo

Post by eduardobmo »

Hey,

Thank you for the reply! I will look into it!

Kind regards,
Eduardo

gar

Post by gar »

Hello,

Were you able to successfully connect BrainBay and Openvibe?
I couldn't find any supporting document that mentions a way to acquire EEG signal via LSL into brain bay directly.
I too am looking to use the BrainBay application for Neurofeedback training. It'll be of great help if you could let me know the update on your query posted on the forum.

Thanks & Regards,
Garima