OpenViBE 1.2.2 is an incremental bugfix release to 1.2.1.
You can find it here
It has the following changes,
- Stabilization of the OpenBCI driver
- gUSBAmp and gMobilab are no longer mutually exclusive in Acquisition Server
- Fixed compilation on Ubuntu 16.04
- Fixed editing box parameter types in Designer
- Fixed issues with SSVEP and Handball demos
- Miscellaneous small fixes to examples, scenarios, boxes, etc
Big thanks for the OpenBCI driver improvement contributions are due to
- Jeremy Frey, for the original author of the driver
- Yann Renard, for the stabilized version of the driver
- Steve Castelloti @ Puzzlebox, for sponsoring the stabilized version of the driver
- Andrew J Keller @ Push The World and OpenBCI for support on communication protocol and OpenBCI use
Known issues with 1.2.2:
- The SSVEP demos seem to be difficult to control. We're investigating.
- On Ubuntu 12.04, Ogre and boost chrono packages cannot be installed together. If boost chrono is missing when compiling, 'classic' OpenViBE timing routines are used.
When upgrading from a previous version
- TCP Writer boxes will request to be updated if you have them in your custom scenarios
For a full list of changes, please see the git log.
On behalf of the dev team,