The OpenViBE development team is happy to announce the release of v1.1.0.
You can find it here
OpenViBE 1.1.0 comes with new features and an improvement of the general quality of the code base. A significant
effort has been made to improve the test coverage of the application. This version also introduces a new plugin
dedicated to performance measurement for classification systems. The classification plugin, the signal display and several
drivers have been improved. A new driver for EEGO has also been integrated. The Windows installer
provides an additional NeuroRT binary package providing drivers for Brain Rhythm 8, Simulator, SmartBCI and
Wearable Sensing Dry Sensor Interface.
This version was brought to you by
- Jussi T. Lindgren
- Guillaume Serriere
- Nathanaël Foy
with assistance from
- Guillermo Andrade-Barroso
and contributions from
- Mensia Technologies (http://www.mensiatech.com
- Steffen Heimes, eemagine GmbH (http://www.eemagine.com/
When upgrading from a previous version
- Note that TCP Writer box no longer transposes its outputs.
- Some box signatures have changed. Remember to update boxes that require it in your scenarios.
For a more detailed list of changes, please see the following message. For the TOTAL list of changes, please refer to the git log.
On behalf of the OpenViBE development team,
Serrière Guillaume, Engineer
Engineer @ ADT OpenViBE NT
Inria / France