The OpenViBE development team is happy to finally announce the release of v1.0.0.
You can find it here
OpenViBE 1.0.0 features lots of fixes for stability and usability. There has been a significant effort
in cleanup and removal of unused components and dead code. This version introduces more tools for
communicating with other software in terms of more complete LabStreamingLayer (LSL) support,
as well as an OSC output box. We have added support for some new, emerging acquisition systems,
such as OpenBCI. Wavelet decomposition and artifact removal boxes have been added. The
Signal Display has been improved and optimized. This version was brought to you by
Jussi T. Lindgren
with assistance from
and contributions from
Mensia Technologies (www.mensiatech.com
Joao-Pedro Berti-Ligabo (France)
Jeremy Frey (France)
Ozan Caglayan (Galatasaray University, Turkey)
Medical Computer Systems (mks.ru
mBrainTrain Development Team (mbraintrain.com
, Serbia)When migrating from a previous version
- Several boxes have changed their signature and need to be updated. It is especially important to update the following boxes:
Signal Display, Classifier Trainer, Classifier Processor, Temporal Filter. Without updating, the boxes will no longer work.
- The TCP Writer signal output has changed, it will now output all channels of a single sample before the next sample. It is compatible with the Acquisition Server Telnet reader conventions. You will need to update your possible client code.
- Classifiers learned with 0.18.x and earlier are no longer compatible. Please train new classifiers with 1.0.
- Generic stream reader will no longer cast a base stream into a derived stream. If you have been relying on this feature, you need to set the output to the derived stream.
- Yule-Walker method has been removed from the Temporal Filter. Please use another filter type.
- All LDA classifiers have been merged into one. Its features cover all the previous LDA-type classifiers.
- Your box code may need to be updated to match the changes to the codec interfaces. See here for details
For a more detailed list of changes, please see the following message. For the TOTAL list of changes, please refer to the git log.
On behalf of the OpenViBE development team,
Jussi T. Lindgren, PhD
Lead Engineer @ ADT OpenViBE NT
Inria / France