The OpenViBE development team is pleased to announce a new release of the software.
Version 0.18.0 can be obtained from the downloads page
Note that this is the last version where we support Windows XP and Visual Studio 2008.
- Lots of usability improvements to Designer, including rendering speed
- Multiclass classification support with three pairing strategies, native, 1-vs-all and 1-vs-1.
- Advanced P300 'CoAdapt' speller with new keyboard, new flashing strategies, improved timing, optional word prediction, and more
- Improved signal display, all signals can now be drawn to the same drawing area as is usually done with EEG data
- Support to allow box parameters to be changed during play (for boxes that explicitly declare it)
- New drivers: BioSemi ActiveTwo, Cognionics, TMSi (universal driver), NeuroElectrics Enobio3G
Many thanks to the contributors to this release
- Inria ADT OpenViBE NT teams: ATHENA (Sophia-Antipolis), Hybrid (Rennes), NEUROSYS (Nancy) and POTIOC (Bordeaux)
- Mensia Technologies
- Anton Andreev & Gipsa Lab
- Jonathan Mercier-Ganady
The full changelog can be seen in the following post.
On behalf of the OpenViBE development team,
Jussi T. Lindgren, PhD
Lead Engineer @ ADT OpenViBE NT
Inria / France