|New release of OpenViBE 0.13.0 available
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jlegeny [ Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm ]|
|Post subject:||New release of OpenViBE 0.13.0 available|
The OpenViBE development team is happy to announce the release of OpenViBE 0.13.0 "Dragon edition", available for download at : http://openvibe.inria.fr/downloads
This release brings several new features, including two community contributions :
- Aurélien Van Langhenhove has written a box capable of writing EDF files.
- Olivier Rochel has contributed a box for reading BCI2000 files.
- A box for calculating differential and integral of any order was added. (The first and second difference detrending boxes are now deprecated)
- The designer now has a search feature which enables quick lookup of available boxes.
Gtk was updated on Windows, the current used version is 2.22.1. We now use IT++ version 4.0.7 across all platforms.
Many thanks to Aurélien and Olivier for their contributions! If you are interested in joining the effort feel free to contact us!
Contact : Project Leader : Anatole Lécuyer, INRIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) Lead Software Engineer : Laurent Bonnet, INRIA (email@example.com)
Follow us on twitter : http://twitter.com/openvibebci
For more information visit our website : http://openvibe.inria.fr
The whole team wishes you a happy new year!
|Author:||jlegeny [ Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: New release of OpenViBE 0.13.0 available|
(+ means addition, - a deletion and * a change)
============== 0.13.0 changelog ==============
+ added a search box which filters the available box-algorithms
+ added an accelerator for the search (Ctrl-F)
* fixed the menu item yielding openvibe documentation
* fixed bug ID 0000085 which caused a crash when trying to modify an "in addition process" setting with dedicated buttons such as + or - for integers. The callback functions were given a temporary object to work with which was deleted at the time of actual use.
* patched the ui file to work with gtk 2.20 (and probably older)
* fixed the bug when pressing F5 would make the program crash when scenerio was not running
* changed the web-browser command on windows from explorer to start
* ALL : added a check of the existence of AcquisitionServer_PathToEmotivResearchSDK token, creation if not present (problem on first start of the emotiv driver)
* updated Emotiv cmake script to use the new API version
* fixed a bug when flickering was inconsistent for some frequencies
* generator-interface.ui : set the algorithms information widgets to invisble, as they were always empty.
* ovsgCBoxAlgorithmSkeletonGenerator.cpp : minor typo fix in the status messages
* ALL: fixed links to match the new website
* box.cpp-codec-toolkit-skeleton : fixed compilation problem with the example once uncommented.
* ovsgCBoxAlgorithmSkeletonGenerator.cpp : corrected a bug when user cancel the generation process. (Mantis#0086)
+ stream-switch.xml : a box-tutorial scenario for the stream switch utility box.
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmCSVFileWriter : corrected the uninitialization crashing with stimulation input.
+ added a box to read BCI2000 .dat files
* CMakeLists.txt : added boost and boost_regex as a dependencies for the BCI2K File reader
+ EDF file writer Box by Aurélien Van Langhenhove. Based on edflib (BSD License).
* CMakeLists.txt : added compilation flags -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
+ edflib : third party lib (BSD License).
+ Doc_BoxAlgorithm_EDFFileWriter.dox-part : documentation page for tha EDF File Writer by AVLG
* fixed bug on input indexes for user convenience
* corrected bug on epoch size for stimulation based epoching
* Doc_BoxAlgorithm_ChannelRename.dox-part : fixed problem with the semi-column character not displayed in the html documentation.
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmStimulationBasedEpoching.cpp : corrected sample count calculation in the epoch
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmStimulationBasedEpoching.cpp : log message from info to debug
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmStimulationBasedEpoching.cpp : changed the sample count calculation to a floor (e.g. 4.2 -> 4; 4.6 -> 5). ?ow works with epoch < 1sec.
* finally fixed stim based epoching epoch size computation - hopefully ;)
+ added the differential/integral box
* deprecated the first and second difference detrending boxes
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmClassifierTrainer : added true positive and false positive rates computations in k-fold test. Added a setting for the target class index for TP and FP rates. This requires an update of the box in the scenarios, but using older box won't crash the application (TP and FP rates are simply not calculated).
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmClassifierTrainer : reverted commit 3141 for retrocompatibility issue.
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmStimulationListener.cpp : added a warning message when a stimulation date is out of chunk range
* ovpCBoxAlgorithmMatlabFilter : changed the namespace from Local to Tools.
* ovp_main.cpp : changed the namespace from Local to Tools.
+ added documentation for differential/integral box
* Modified the header file to target links at the new site
* ALL : added a warning box in every documentation page to notify that these pages are now deprecated (plus links to new pages on the website).
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group