|[STICKY] Forum rules - please read before posting
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jtlindgren [ Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:35 am ]|
|Post subject:||[STICKY] Forum rules - please read before posting|
Welcome to the community forum of OpenViBE -- an open source software for Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) and other real-time signal processing.
Feel free to use the forum to discuss OpenViBE, BCI, EEG and related subjects. Don't hesitate to describe your projects or give feedback to others!
Before asking a question, please follow these steps:
1) Scan through the Frequently Asked Questions page. A lot of common questions are answered there.
2) Carefully look at the OpenViBE documentation and tutorials available here.
3) Also, try to pose your question to google. You may find an old thread or documentation discussing the subject.
4) If it seems a bug, please follow the bug reporting instructions.
5) If still unsolved, ask on the forum. Please provide details such as exact OpenViBE version, where obtained (if not openvibe.inria.fr), OS, amp/driver, etc.
Everybody is warmly encouraged to answer posted questions.
On behalf of the OpenViBE dev team,
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group