Welcome to the community forum of OpenViBE
-- an open source software for Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) and other real-time signal processing.
Feel free to use the forum to discuss OpenViBE, BCI, EEG and related subjects. Don't hesitate to describe your projects or give feedback to others!
Before asking a question, please follow these steps:
1) Scan through the Frequently Asked Questions
page. A lot of common questions are answered there.
2) Carefully look at the OpenViBE documentation and tutorials available here
3) Also, try to pose your question to google
. You may find an old thread or documentation discussing the subject.
4) If it seems a bug, please follow the bug reporting instructions
5) If still unsolved, ask on the forum. Please provide details such as exact OpenViBE version, where obtained (if not openvibe.inria.fr
), OS, amp/driver, etc.
Everybody is warmly encouraged to answer posted questions.
On behalf of the OpenViBE dev team,