Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:46 pm
- Forum: Acquisition server and drivers
- Topic: OpenEEG Driver issue
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6721
I'm having the same problem when using an Arduino to send data to OpenViBE. I,too, get the 5000ms timeout. I, too, have confirmed (as well as I can) that the Arduino is sending out data and that it is formatted correctly in the OpenEEG/ModularEEG P2 format. Has anyone been able to get an Arduino (I'...
- Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:40 pm
- Forum: Discussion about OpenViBE
- Topic: Arduino serial port
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7232
I'm currently trying to pump data from an Arduino into OpenViBE, too. In the Arduino, I format my data according to the OpenEEG P2 standard and send it out over USB to my PC (Win7, 64-bit) running OpenViBE. I configure OpenViBE to use the OpenEEG/ModularEEG driver. Unfortuantely, I can't seem to get...