- Plugin name : Timeout
- Version : 1.1
- Author : Jozef Legény
- Company : Inria
- Short description : Sends a stimulation after a period of time without receiving signal
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
- WARNING : this box has been marked as UNSTABLE by the developer. It means that its implementation may be incomplete or that the box can only work under well known conditions. It may possibly crash or cause data loss. Use this box at your own risk, you've been warned.
Sends a stimulation after a period of time without receiving signal. Useful for stopping scenarios after hardware disconnection.
- Type identifier : Streamed matrix (0x544a003e, 0x6dcba5f6)
- Type identifier : Stimulations (0x6f752dd0, 0x082a321e)
- Type identifier : Integer (0x007deef9, 0x2f3e95c6)
- Default value : [ 5 ]
- Type identifier : Stimulation (0x2c132d6e, 0x44ab0d97)
- Default value : [ OVTK_StimulationId_Label_00 ]
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4