- Plugin name : Spectrum Average
- Version : 1.0
- Author : Yann Renard
- Company : INRIA
- Short description : Computes the average of all the frequency band powers for a spectrum
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
This box can be used in conjunction with the Doc_BoxAlgorithm_SpectralAnalysis and the Frequency Band Selector boxes in order to compute a power in specific frequency bands of a spectrum. The output is a column matrix giving a single value for each channel : the actual average power of the spectrum. You can may want to use these values with the Simple DSP to get ratios.
This input should connect to a spectrum stream, either filtered with the Frequency Band Selector box or not.
- Type identifier : Spectrum (0x1f261c0a, 0x593bf6bd)
The output is a column matrix giving a single value for each channel : the actual average power of the spectrum.
- Type identifier : Streamed matrix (0x544a003e, 0x6dcba5f6)
The Frequency Band Selector outputs a spectrum with all initial frequency band represented. The bands that were not selected just have a 0 instead of their value. Consequently, you can use this settings to tell the box if the 0s contained in the spectrum should be part of the mean or not.
- Type identifier : Boolean (0x2cdb2f0b, 0x12f231ea)
- Default value : [ false ]
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4