- Plugin name : Python scripting
- Version : 0.1
- Author : Aurelien Van Langhenhove and Laurent George
- Company : CICIT Garches, Inria
- Short description : This box executes a python script.
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
This box can process data from and to OpenViBE using Python script. Available IO types are Streamed Matrix, Signal and Stimulations.
The user Python Script must define a new class that inherits from OVBox, and implements the initialize, process and uninitialize methods.
User script must end with : box = MyOVBox() where MyOVBox is the new class.
Please look at the documentation page for more details.
The box clock frequency. The Python process function is called at each tick.
- Type identifier : Integer (0x007deef9, 0x2f3e95c6)
- Default value : [ 64 ]
The Python script file.
- Type identifier : Script (0xb0d0db45, 0x49cbc34a)
- Default value : [ ]
See this page for commented examples.
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4