- Plugin name : Message Spy
- Version : 1.0
- Author : Loic Mahe
- Company : Inria
- Short description : Dumps message contents to LogManager
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
- WARNING : this box has been marked as UNSTABLE by the developer. It means that its implementation may be incomplete or that the box can only work under well known conditions. It may possibly crash or cause data loss. Use this box at your own risk, you've been warned.
Goes through all key/value pairs present in messages and prints them to LogManager
The purpose of this box is to spy a message connection and decode its contents to the log manager. The box loops over the possible types and keys inside a message and prints the output.
This box is mostly useful for debug purpose. It allows a developper to check what arrives to a box in a human readable way.
Indicates what log level will be used to print the message contents.
- Type identifier : Log level (0xa88b3667, 0x0871638c)
- Default value : [ Information ]
There is a simple example scenario provided in box-tutorials/ called messaging.xml.
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4