- Plugin name : Matrix validity checker
- Version : 1.0
- Author : Yann Renard
- Company : INRIA/IRISA
- Short description : Checks if a matrix contains "not a number" or "infinity" elements
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
This box is for debugging purposes and allows an author to check the validity of a streamed matrix and derived stream
Ensures values stored in a matrix are valid, i.e. regular floating point values as opposed to NaN (not a number) or infinite.
- Type identifier : Streamed matrix (0x544a003e, 0x6dcba5f6)
Log level of messages to be printed whenever Nan or infinite values are found in input matrix.
- Type identifier : Log level (0xa88b3667, 0x0871638c)
- Default value : [ Important warning ]
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4