- Plugin name : Brainamp file reader
- Version : 1.1
- Author : Yann Renard
- Company : INRIA/IRISA
- Short description : Reads input having the BrainAmp file format
- Documentation template generation date : Dec 30 2016
Loads experiment information, signal and stimulations data from Brainamp files.
This stream contains information about the experiment and subject.
- Type identifier : Experiment information (0x403488e7, 0x565d70b6)
Contains the signal information for the different channels (read from the GDF file).
- Type identifier : Signal (0x5ba36127, 0x195feae1)
Contains information about the stimulations that occurred during the experiment.
- Type identifier : Stimulations (0x6f752dd0, 0x082a321e)
This setting contains the name of the brainamp header file. The other files are deduced from the header content (signal content and markers).
- Type identifier : Filename (0x330306dd, 0x74a95f98)
- Default value : [ ]
This setting sets the size of epochs to be generated by this box, in seconds.
- Type identifier : Float (0x512a166f, 0x5c3ef83f)
- Default value : [ 0.0625 ]
Should stimuli in the file to be converted to OpenViBE stimuli? For legacy reasons, the default is true. With false, the stimuli will be delivered without any conversion.
- Type identifier : Boolean (0x2cdb2f0b, 0x12f231ea)
- Default value : [ true ]
Experiment information is stored in a header file which the user needs to specify when setting up the box. When started, the box then works up the names of two additional files : a data file and a marker file. Signal data is retrieved from the data file, stimulations from the marker file.
The stimulation makers are transformed in §OpenViBE§ format with the
OVTK_StimulationId_Label base. See the Doc_Stimulations page for more details about §OpenViBE§ stimulations.
Generated on Tue Jun 26 2012 15:25:54 for Documentation by 1.7.4