- NB: last update for OpenViBE 1.1.0. An updated version compliant to OpenViBE 2.x.x is available
This document does not contain all the box tutorials. For a complete list, look into
This folder contains simple scenarios, widely commented. Each one shows how to design with the provided boxes a basic processing pipeline. Here is a partial listing of these box-tutorials, ordered alphabetically:
- channel-selector.xml: shows how to select a specific subset of channels in an EEG signal stream.
Featured box: Channel Selector
- classification-0-training.xml: shows how to build a classifier with artificial data.
Featured box: Classifier Trainer
- classification-1-testing.xml: shows how to classify fresh data with a trained classifier.
Featured box: Classifier Processor
- crop.xml: shows how to crop an input signal in a defined amplitude range.
Featured box: Crop
- gdf-reader.xml: shows how to read recorded data in GDF format.
Featured box: GDF file reader
- generic-stream-reader.xml: shows how to read recorded data in OpenViBE generic format.
Featured box: Generic stream reader
- ica-decomposition.xml: shows how to decompose a signal using Independent Component Analysis (FastICA).
Featured box: Independent Component Analysis
- lua/lua-stimulator.xml: shows how to process stimulations using the LUA script language.
Featured boxes: Lua Stimulator , Keyboard stimulator
- network-acquisition.xml: shows how to acquire real-time EEG signal. Please note that this scenario can be used only with the Acquisition Server running in background.
Featured box: Acquisition client
- power-spectrum.xml: shows how to perform a spectral analyis and display the power spectrum
Featured boxes: Time based epoching , Spectral analysis – GPL , Power spectrum display
- run-command.xml: shows how to execute system commands directly with OpenViBE.
Featured box: Run Command
- signal-display.xml: shows how to display signal in a visualization window.
Featured box: Signal display
- simple-dsp.xml: shows how to perform mathematical and logic computations on.
Featured box: Simple DSP
- sound-player.xml: shows how to play a sound in OpenViBE.
Featured boxes: Sound Player , Keyboard stimulator
- tcp-writer.xml: shows how to send data via the TCP protocol. The scenario can be used with the provide application openvibe-examples-openvibe-to-tcpip.
Featured box: TCP writer
- time-frequency-map.xml: shows how to perform a spectral analysis and display the time-frequency map.
Featured boxes: Spatial Filter , Time based epoching , Spectral analysis – GPL , Time-frequency map display
- topographic-map.xml: shows how to display 2d and 3D topographic maps.
Featured boxes: Time based epoching , Epoch average , Electrode localisation file reader , 2D topographic map , 3D topographic map
- voxel-display.xml: shows how to display reconstructed brain activity through inverse model and voxel visualizer.
Featured boxes: Time based epoching , Epoch average , Spatial Filter , 2D topographic map , Voxel display
- wavelet-decomposition.xml: shows how to decompose a signal using wavelets.
Featured box: Discrete Wavelet Transform